Pretreatment Coordinator, Town of Lyman, SC
Position Category: Utilities
Position Hours: Full time position – 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Oversees and implements the daily operation of the Town’s industrial pretreatment program.
- Acts as a liaison for industrial customers to provide professional customer service and ensure compliance with industrial discharge; and perform related work as required
- Reports directly to and collaborates closely with the public works director concerning all industrial pretreatment issues and concerns.
- Associate degree in engineering technology or closely related field
- Four years of relevant prior experience
- Level “B” biological wastewater treatment operator or physical/chemical wastewater treatment license
Pay info: $44,000 - $57,000 annually DOE
How to apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Town of Lyman, 81 Groce Road, Lyman, SC 29365
The Town of Lyman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, compensate, train, transfer, promote and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information and any other factor prohibited under applicable federal, state and local civil rights laws, rules and regulations.